At Axbryd we are building technology that others don’t think possible.
We embrace being out of our comfort-zone, and we regularly go into uncharted land to advance the state-of-the-art
We continuously create technological building blocks to make NICs programmable, fast and easy to use.
The fastest way to learn about our recent advancements is to have a look to our scientific publications:
- [OSDI ‘20] hXDP: Efficient Software Packet Processing on FPGA NICs
- [CoNEXT ‘20] Metronome: adaptive and precise intermittent packet retrieval in DPDK
- [CoNEXT ‘20] When Filtering is not Possible Caching Negatives with Fingerprints Comes to the Rescue
- [NSDI ‘19] FlowBlaze: Stateful Packet Processing in Hardware
You can also check our past talks and presentations:
- [FOSDEM ‘21] hXDP: Efficient Software Packet Processing on FPGA NICs - Pushing XDP into SmartNICs
We believe in open innovation and we are standing on the shoulder of giants. We want to explicitly thank some of the efforts that inspired us the most: